Delmonico Steak Recipe
Steak is a famous recipe which people like all over the world. There are many different variations of steak, but the most popular is the American steak but this Delmonico steak is something else. It is a thin cut of beef that is grilled or broiled. The most popular way to cook a steak is to cook it medium-rare, which means that it is cooked to a temperature of about 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
Why Delmonico Steak?
Delmonico Steakhouse is a must-visit restaurant for anyone who loves good steak. The restaurant has been in operation since 1887 and is known for its delicious steaks. The restaurant is located in New York City and is a popular spot for locals and tourists to enjoy a meal. So, we tried this unique steak recipe at our place and it was fantastic.
- 4 ribeye steaks, 1-inch ,1 ½ -inches or 2 -inches thick
- Large heavy skillet / vessel /saucepan
- Olive oil
- Instant-read thermometer
- 4 (10 ounces) Delmonico steaks
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
For Steak Sauce
- ½ cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 minced Garlic chopped
- ¼ cup dry cooking sherry/crushed dried rosemary
- 1 white medium Onion (boiling/chopped)
- 1 cup canned tomatoes
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fresh parsley finely chopped for garnish
- To achieve this, let your steak sit out for at least an hour before cooking. This will give it time to reach the same temperature throughout. If you're in a hurry, you can cook your steak right away, but it'll likely be a little tougher.
- Butter is a delicious spread that can be enjoyed on the steak.
- Keep the heat so that the steak is not burnt, and cook on light heat until the stack reaches this temperature.
- Remove them from the skillet or grill. And rest 8 to 10 minutes.
- Keep the sticks for rest as long as two pieces of butter are done, and gently apply one piece of butter over the hot steak.Delmonico steak recipe is ready.garnish and serve warm